Project-based learning is a dynamic approach to teaching in which students explore real-world problems and challenges. The goal of the Project-Based Learning facilitated online course is to help teachers improve their understanding and application of project-based approaches in the 21st Century classroom. The course will introduce you to the concept of project-based learning (PBL) and help you implement this pedagogical approach in your classroom by providing concrete examples, ideas and tools that can inspire and support you and your students to embark on a PBL learning journey. The course will focus on planning, design, assessment and management of project-based learning.
An exclusive crash course to provide participants with foundational knowledge and tools needed to design and develop engaging e-learning experiences
- In this six-day crash course, you will learn how to create successful e-learning with advanced design techniques and course content development skills.
- You will also discover how to design learning experiences that go beyond the transmission of information to engage the learners and reach targeted performance levels.
- You will use tools and practice techniques that produce engaging, memorable and meaningful learning experiences for a wide variety of learners.
That’s not all!
Participants will design and develop a complete eLearning course by the end of this course.
Rejuvenate your traditional instructional knowledge and skills with the latest e-learning tools and techniques based on best practices from organizations around the globe that have implemented successful eLearning programs.
Who can enroll?
For teachers, trainers, content developers and course designers who have less than one year's experience in course design and development as well as those who are more experienced but have no formal training in course design and development.
What’s in it for you?
- Connect with e-learning professionals.
- Free access to LearnTech.pk’s guide to instructional design.
- Receive internationally endorsed certification
- Present your final learning project and gain individualized feedback and analysis
- Get a participant manual, with free tools, resources, and templates to use
- Blended (content delivered online through LMS / class time used for discussions and hands-on learning)
- Three Phases
- Phase One: Beginner (Day 1&2)
- Phase Two: Expert Level (Day 3)
- Phase Three: Master Level (Day 4&5)
Teaching with technology is not just about staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and tools. It is about knowing how to effectively and successfully integrate the most effective tools into teaching whenever and wherever it makes sense. Keeping this in mind, this foundation course has been designed with a focus on equipping teachers with educational tools and technologies to transform how they teach and how the students learn, allowing them to unlock their potential and become change agents who will create and inspire positive change in the education system of Pakistan.
The effectiveness and success of technology integration in schools and the role of school administrators in this effectiveness are very important current issues, so that is also going to be a focus of this course. As a teacher, administrator or coordinator, this course will help you find creative, innovative and constructive ways to incorporate technology into teaching and classroom. It looks at exploring the benefits of integrating technology, as well as potential challenges and stumbling blocks. It will also offer you an insider look at the best practices around the world for using technology to enhance teaching practices and learning.
This course has been designed for teachers of all subjects, levels and experience. The course will allow teachers to explore and define 21st century skills necessary for students to be exposed to in 21st century classrooms. It will help them to apply new information learned throughout the course to implement 21st Century strategies, ideas and concepts using Web 2.0 tools to help improve teaching and prepare students to be college and career ready and modify current teaching practices based on real world connections/context.