This course is designed for the novice early childhood practitioners, teachers and parents to enhance their understanding pertinent to this vital stage of human development i.e. early childhood development. The focus of this course is mainly aimed at enhancing the skill sets of the participants to build understanding of how learning should be facilitated in the early years of life, plan learning activities and resources that are child friendly and have elements of sensory stimulation and designed developmentally appropriate assessments for the same. Moreover, also to critically appraise the theories pertinent to child development and education in place.
- Teacher: Shelina Bhamani
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of the new librarians in today’s education.
- Know and understand the seven core competencies for 21st century librarian and its implementation in daily routine.
- To enhance skills of librarians to develop innovate program for making library the learning hub.
- Understanding the role of budgeting for the library.
- The role of the librarian in building information literacy skills in the learners.
- Engage with a variety of web 2.0 technologies.
- Develop an interactive presentation and tutorials for the library.
- Teacher: Nur Ali Tejani